Contribute to Docs
Before contacting us, please read the following steps describing different ways how to contribute to the documentation of the KYPO CRP.
- Contributing to documentation can be done after creating an issue/branch. You should create this issue or branch under the project that stands behind this documentation.
- Changes to documentation can be of various sizes, but always keep in mind to separate more extensive changes across multiple pages to several issues.
- If you are unsure if you should include your change in the documentation, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us first on email@example.com.
- While contributing to project documentation keep in mind that you should keep your text as clear and understandable as possible.
- You can run documentation locally as it is shown in Gitlab README. Furthermore, you can find the syntax and functionality of MkDocs in this documentation.
- When your work is ready, create a merge request. You don’t have to assign anybody as an assignee because a member of the project will assign themself. Your changes will be reviewed and, if necessary, adjusted a bit.