1. Usage Statistics of Cloud Server#
- kypo-platform-testing: the name of a used OpenStack project,
- Instances: Created VMs in the OpenStack project,
- VCPUs: Virtual CPUs currently in use by all instances,
- RAM: The amount of the main memory currently in use by all instances.
2. Overview of Images#
It provides a list of available images that can be installed on virtual machines. Each row contains the following values of image parameters:
- Name: The unique name of the image.
- Default User: User used to login to the virtual machine via GUI or connect via SSH.
- Updated At: Last time image was updated.
- Min Disk: Minimum amount of disk memory to boot image, in gigabytes.
- Min RAM: Minimum amount of main memory to boot image, in megabytes.
- Visibility: Public, private, community, shared.
Click extend button to show detailed information about image:
- OS Distro: Common name of operating system distribution.
- OS Type: Linux or windows.
- Disk Format: Format of the underlying disk image, specifies how the disk stores information.
- Container Format: Indicates whether image also contains metadata about virtual machine (bare = no metadata).
- Size: The size of the image, in bytes.
- Created At: Time of the creation.
- Tags: Used to filter images.